Watch This Now!

Exciting News!!!!

I'm happy to announce a new site dedicated to politics; the safeguarding of your rights and freedoms in these turbulent times.

http://onlibertyandfreedom.blogspot.com

I look forward to seeing you on the new site soon!!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gear Alert: New Feature for Your Survival

I'm creating another new section to the blog called "Gear Alert", and this is a section I'm very excited to get rolling.



What I will do is research and try products that could provide aid to you in emergency situations. The "Gear Alert" section will be all encompassing to include items available in all realms possible need. I'll be testing everything from portable stoves, camping type gear, various water storage and filtration methods, and nearly anything that can be used to aid you in surviving a disaster.

If there is a certain product, or a certain category of products, you are curious about, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to get them on the list for testing. Nothing is off limits as long as it has a practical application. I'll be happy to even try experiments with different methods and techniques which can be used during a disaster.

I'm currently working on the first round of products, and I hope to have the first Gear Alert available later this week.

Preparation is the KEY!

No comments: