Watch This Now!

Exciting News!!!!

I'm happy to announce a new site dedicated to politics; the safeguarding of your rights and freedoms in these turbulent times.

http://onlibertyandfreedom.blogspot.com

I look forward to seeing you on the new site soon!!!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The End of the World As We Know It---Proof on Tape

 . . . I'm not sure what to say about this one. At this point, not many things I see are truly disturbing--but at just the moment I think I've seen it all something new pops up that takes my breath away.

You need to watch this video:

http://www.breitbart.tv/shock-discovery-community-organizers-pray-to-president-elect-obama/


I am literally stunned . . . I think maybe Holloween came early this year because there are few things I've seen that are as scary as this video.

Just . . . wow! Items like this, and the recent examples of child indoctrination that are showing up, should cause every rational, well-intentioned, sane person to pause and begin to ask what is going on. This is just not right.

I heard a joke recently; What's the difference between God and Obama?

God doesn't think he's Obama

I'm not laughing right now.

No comments: