Watch This Now!

Exciting News!!!!

I'm happy to announce a new site dedicated to politics; the safeguarding of your rights and freedoms in these turbulent times.

http://onlibertyandfreedom.blogspot.com

I look forward to seeing you on the new site soon!!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Exciting News!! Podcast Coming Soon

Hey All,

I've been working on putting something together over the past couple of weeks, and I'm excited to inform you that it's almost ready to go--

The very first Twilight Falling podcast!

I'm hoping to have it up by the end of this week--as long as I can get all the technical stuff worked out--and you will be able to listen to the podcast directly from this site, and I'm also planning to have it available for download at Itunes.

I'll keep you updated this week, but the first show will run for about an hour and I'll be discussing some of the recent news items that could directly effect your life. Please feel free to submit any issues you would like me to address in the comment section below and I'll do my best to work it into the show.

I'm excited to do this, and while it may be a learning process I hope you will listen in and let me know what you think.

No comments: