Watch This Now!

Exciting News!!!!

I'm happy to announce a new site dedicated to politics; the safeguarding of your rights and freedoms in these turbulent times.

http://onlibertyandfreedom.blogspot.com

I look forward to seeing you on the new site soon!!!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New Idol---Lord Monckton Issues a Challenge to Al Gore



Al Gore will not answer questions unless they have been pre-screened and approved by his staff--so do you think he'll actually take on the man who has the scientific knowledge and abundance of hard scientific data to put the final nail in the Global Warming debate?

I would love nothing better then to see a debate between these two, but I have a feeling Al Gore might have some prior commitments that could hinder this from happening . . .

Come on out, Al--time to play.

No comments: